With GSFU, saving or fetching values from Google Sheets at runtime or design time, turns heavy duty tasks like game balancing, tweaking or localization, into an instant and pain-free procedure.
• Send and receive data from google spreadsheets at runtime or design time.
• Customize your workflow with flexible and solid Google solutions for distributed work.
• No Google account credentials required on the Unity side.
• Source code included.
• No Google API dependencies, standard Unity WWW calls.
• Works with privately shared Google spreadsheets.
• Simple example included, of runtime & design time use.
• Simple deployment.
Important: As per Unity default security measures, this will not work on WebPlayer deployments.
Онлайн всего: 17